1. Small and perfectly formed. Can be crochet or knitting and must be smaller than a 3-inch square box. There will be 2 categories for entrants for those under 16 years old on the 1st March 2016 and an open category.
2. A daffodil knitted or crocheted in proportion to fit onto a 6-inch green pipe cleaner (free with each competition entry form)
3. A knitted short row scarf using a Ravelry pattern – over 1,500 available – some free.
4. Knitted or crocheted baby cardigan from current Sirdar pattern for a 0 - 6-month baby.
5. A knitted luxury face cloth 8-inches square. There are over 600 free patterns on Ravelry.
6. Photographic entry of a knitted garment using more than 2 colours, with 3 views of the front, inside or back and a favourable view. Photographs to fit onto a PDF A4 sheet when printed. Entrants for this category must live more than 30 miles from the shop.
Items must be delivered to the shop, or photographic entries sent electronically to arrive by 4pm on Saturday 18th February 2017. Winners will be announced at a special event in Aid of Age Cymru from 7pm on Wednesday 1st March 2017. Tickets for the event will be £5 and all proceeds of the event and entries will go to Age Cymru.
Competition entry is a £1.00 and a competition with a form completed with contact email address. E-mail address can be added to the shop newsletter, but the form will offer the opportunity to decline this.
Winners will receive £10.00 voucher to spend at Snowdonia Wool during 2017. Runners up a £5.00 voucher to be spent during 2017.