1. Small and perfectly formed. Can be crochet or knitting and must be smaller than a 3-inch square box. There will be 2 categories for entrants for
those under 16 years old on the 1st March 2018
and an open category.
2. A daffodil knitted or crocheted in proportion to fit onto a 6-inch green pipe cleaner (free with each competition entry form)
3. A 4 cup tea cosy knitted or crocheted.
4. Knitted or crocheted baby sweater from current 2017/2018 Sirdar pattern for a 0 - 6-month baby.
5. Woman's sweater with photograph of sweater being worn.
6. Photographic entry of a knitted garment using more than 2 colours, with 3 views of the front, inside or back and a favourable view. Photographs to fit onto a PDF A4 sheet when printed. Entrants for this category must live more than 30 miles from the shop.
The timing of the event has changed to the summer.
Items must be delivered to the shop, or photographic entries sent electronically. Winners will be announced at a special event in Aid of Age Cymru in August 2018. Tickets for the event will be £5 and all proceeds of the event and entries will go to Age Cymru.
Competition entry is a £1.00 and a competition with a form completed with contact email address. E-mail address can be added to the shop newsletter, but the form will offer the opportunity to decline this.
Winners will receive £10.00 voucher to spend at Snowdonia Wool. Runners up a £5.00 voucher to be spent during 2018.